Sunday, February 22, 2009

Squeaky Toys and UFC.

My two least favorite things of the moment. Miley is running around like the crazy dog that she is with her new squeaky toy that came in a bag of Dollar General doggie toys (fyi: I didn't realize that it squeaks since it looks like a harmless cute lil stuffed fish or something). Anyway.. NOT my favorite. And Kenneth and UFC are about to breakup or I'm going to bed.




Anyway, Friday I got the tag stuff switched over from the Xterra to the Corolla. (above is obviously not the actual car.) I get there to get it switched and didn't bring any cash because I plan on it costing a few five or tens at least so I'm just gonna write a check. And then she tells me that I have a credit for 28.00 on my account but I will have to pay a few of 2.75 for something I can't remember now. Long story short, I have to write a check for $2.75!! How crazy! But, I got it out of the way finally.
We took Miley to the vet Saturday for her shots, which she is only ummm.. 2, 3 weeks late for, but whose counting, right? She got her shot and lacks one more that she wasn't quite old enough for.. so next month we will be caught up for a year or so. While Kenneth took Miley to the vet, I got some major cleaning done. I was super proud of myself. Kenneth and I chilled this weekend and did the save money thing so last night we grilled some burgers and tonight we grabbed some McD's and came back to chill at home and a few of his friends stopped by hence the UFC previously mentioned.
Oh and since Miley has decided that going potty outside is not the way, nor is going #2 on the puppy pad, Kenneth had to block off the guest bedroom (or "miley's room") so that she can't get under the bed to leave surprises while we are at work. Problem forementioned solved, and now she has learned to jump up on the couch AND the bed so I'm sure that is only setting us up for more issues. But, that we'll have to wait and see about.
Oh, and I guess I should mention that the stomach virus is not fun.. especially when you get it over the weekend and are up ALL night on Saturday. Not fun, not fun at all.
But, anywho.. I'm out of things to say so I guess I'm out for now. Happy weekend to all.

No comments: