So, I am sitting here at work because my 9:00 decided today was not the day to come to therapy. I decided I was take a sec to get caught up on my blog-reading so I sign on and read through a few and realize that I haven't posted in forever. Jenny posted something the other day.. and I have just got to read it, but long story short, she reminded me that I have been slacking in the blog world.
Here's the scoop: Last weekend I traded in the gas-guzzler Xterra from a brand new 09 corolla s. Not really what my heart desired (I was really hoping for another SUV, but that would defeat the purpose of trading in the gasguzzler) but I decided that 35 MPG was looking FANTASTIC compared to my current 12-14! Seriously, I was filling up every other day-- three tanks a week to get to work= not cool. So, anyway, I traded it in on last Saturday and got the Corolla, and I am loving it! I filled up for like 17 dollars the other day and that is awesome! AND I looked at my average MPG and it definately said 39!... 39 is a-ok with me.
Then, Kenneth and I were sitting there Wednesday night and decided that we wanted to get away for the weekend so Thursday we called and scheduled us a place to stay at the beach for Friday.. I cleaned up in the house Thursday and got all the things I needed to done, worked half a day on Fri, threw some clothes in some bags and got Miley ready to go stay with Kenneth's mom for the weekend and we were off! I picked Kenneth up from work and headed off from there. It was an amazing trip, but one big downfall for you guys... no pics other than a few of the sunset or sunrise. I didn't even get my camera out until Sunday night! But anyway.. there's my weekend in a nutshell and I will try to get a little update in later for more details and a picture or two. Until then, gotta go.
1 comment:
I'm new here! What a great blog :)
Post a Comment