Monday, March 22, 2010

Hello?!? How could you forget something so important?

Let's just say hubby called our real estate agent, after we have wait to hear about our house appraisal, which is the last step between us and a sold house, and she said, "Oh, did I not call you? The loan is in underwriter's (sp?) and if nothing goes wrong you will be closing this week, or as late as next week.
WHAT THE HECK? You conveniently FORGOT to tell your seller that they will be CLOSING THIS WEEK? How does that happen, lady? So, needless to say.. along with the other stress I have had feeding into my life lately, I would now like to add to the list, packing an entire house and the belongings we have accumulated over the past 1 and 1/2 years-- you don't think it's a lot but I assure you, this family has accumulated-- into boxes, etc and be out in a WEEK? Wow!

So, my friends, this will be the last post, more than likely, until we are moved out of the house because I am sure I will need all the time I can get, considering I don't even have the first box-- or anywhere to store these boxes once I get them packed.. it's going to be a looooong week ahead.

2 comments:

Lindsay said...

Ohhh congratulations! How exciting. I know moving is stressful. We packed a duplex full of 3 years of stuff and it wasn't pretty! :) But when it's over, it's worth it! Did y'all find a new house? Good Luck with everything, can't wait to hear about it!
xox

awna jade. said...

Whoo hoo!!!
What an exciting time for you guys!
I am so happy for yoU!