One of my previous posts were letting all you bloggy buds know that hubby and I have sold our house and were kinda at a stand still as far as where the next chapter of our lives will take us.
Since I left you guys hanging, I thought I owe you a brief update on where we currently stand.
Hubby started back to school today! He is currently in orientation- probably bored out of his mind while I am blog-surfing between patients at work. He will be going for one class on each schoolday Monday-Thursday. Being the summer semester and his first semester of college ever, he decided to take it slow to start it off. I am very proud of him and what he is doing for our future.
We are currently living in my mother's 3 BR, 2BA house with my parents and my nephew, who is in between finding out who will be getting custody of him after the effects of a not-so-perfect divorce. It has been somewhat hectic getting used to living with another family, but we are making it.
We just got back from a beach trip with some friends 2 weekends ago and we are going back for Memorial Day weekend, which has been a wonderful surprise from the hubby. Mom and Braden are coming with us to get away from all the stress we have been surrounded by.
So, there's the brief and less stressful version of my life for the past few weeks. How all is well with you pals..
1 comment:
Glad your house sold! And hope you find what y'all want/need soon! :) Good for your Hubby for going back to school!! And YAY for vacations! I NEED ONE! :) Have a great rest of the weekend!!
Post a Comment