I am southern, not doubt about it. I can hang with the best of 'em.. fourwheeler riding, front porch sitting, sweet tea drinking, flipflop wearing, big truck riding Bama girl born and raised.
Despite the 115 heat index, I can almost feel the cool, crisp air with bonfires, and hoodies, and kicking back with the friends. It thrills me to no end to realize that we are exactly 31 days away from football season!!
Obviously, as a Bama girl, football season doesn't start until Alabama kicks off.. and I couldn't be more excited!!
Once we kick off on 9/4/10, the hubby and I know exactly what our Saturday plans will consist of until the season is over.. We love getting together with friends to watch games, cooking out, sitting on the front porch or out in the yard around a fire after cheering on our teams!! I love football season!!
Once we kick off on 9/4/10, the hubby and I know exactly what our Saturday plans will consist of until the season is over.. We love getting together with friends to watch games, cooking out, sitting on the front porch or out in the yard around a fire after cheering on our teams!! I love football season!!How about you guys? Do you have any football traditions for when the season starts? DO you guys get as excited as we do here in the A-L?!?!
No comments:
Post a Comment