Filtering through life... one perfect mess at a time
I got your comment the other day on my blog and just wanted you to know I was thinking about you and praying for you. What's your email address?And I had no idea Amy was your SIL! I love her!
Fun, glad you joined in! I'm praying for you, sweet girl. You know you can always talk to me about anything and everything. I've been on this road for a while and sometimes its impossible not to feel alone...but you aren't! I'm ALWAYS here for you!
Post a Comment
2 comments:
I got your comment the other day on my blog and just wanted you to know I was thinking about you and praying for you. What's your email address?
And I had no idea Amy was your SIL! I love her!
Fun, glad you joined in! I'm praying for you, sweet girl. You know you can always talk to me about anything and everything. I've been on this road for a while and sometimes its impossible not to feel alone...but you aren't! I'm ALWAYS here for you!
Post a Comment