I have been popping in from time to time over the past few weeks. Maybe not long enough to write a real blog post, but just know that I am here. I have had great intentions of breaking my bloggy rut, but I have some news for you guys: life happened.
We have been busy bees at work. Hubby and I went on a get-a-way trip for our anniversary/early Christmas. Now I am sick, and quite frankly, don't feel like going into much detail about anything.
So, stay tuned. I will return. Hopefully after this sickness has passed. I miss my blogging. I miss you guys.. although I am not commenting like I used to, I am still here popping in occasionally.
If I do not return before then, have a great Christmas!!
4 comments:
get well soooooon!
Hope you feel better soon! Miss seeing your posts but I totally understand about the blogging rut and not posting while you're sick and all. Just wanted to let you know you're missed!
Feel better soon, friend!
hope you feel better soon! Merry Christmas
Hope you start to feel better soon chica! Always thinking about you guys!
Post a Comment