Monday, March 14, 2011

It's a sweet tea kinda day!

I am currently sitting at my desk at work, after having my 2 cancellation of the day, looking through my dashboard in hopes of some good blog posts to pass the hour until my next patient comes in.

After getting up early for the first time since the time change (you stink Daylight Savings Time), I am realizing just how much I miss that one hour of sleep! I mean, it was still dark when I got up this morning to get ready. That is not how this thing works. I did not sign up for a job where I get up OR get home at dark.

So, me and Mister Jumbo Size Sweet Tea have become really good friends (it works out well, because we both hate the scales and weighing and all things associated).

So, there it is, exactly where I stand this very moment in time.

Oh, and how about my laptop went ka-put on me with my bro-in-law's portraits on it that I was editing.. I had completed about 70/200 and it killed over with them still on there. I dropped it off at the computer man and begged for his knowledge and mercy :)  as I only have un-edited photos on a disc. Silly me. I say all of this to say, let's all join together in prayer that he can at least save those edited photos!!

Hope everyone else is having a good first-day-back-to-work-after-the-time-change!!
Happy Monday!

No comments: