Thursday, September 29, 2011

Down the drain..

This week has been DOWN THE DRAIN as far as eating healthier has been.
I say this I sit here and continue to sip on my 32 oz. sweet tea.
Between trying a new restaurant with the coworkers, swinging through the drive-thru, and just not quite having nor energy to cook AND clean this week after work, it has been a bad go.

However, I CAN say that I got on the elliptical on my lunch break Tuesday, did some exercises with my sweet little hip patient Wednesday as well as doing a couple LE exercises before bed, and today have already done 3 strengthening machines and the stairclimber AND plan to get some more cardio in with my 4:00 patient today. May even can sweet talk the hubby into a bike ride or leisurely stroll this afternoon if I'm extra nice.  :)

So, as I take a big ole swig  of my half-gone sweet tea and think back over the chicken fingers and french fries I just ate for lunch, I suddenly realize I don't quite think the 150 calories I burned this morning is going to cover the extra cals I have consumed thus far. :)

Happy Thursday!!

1 comment:

amy (metz) walker said...

Um hello, you do know your sister in law is a Personal Trainer and Nutrition Coach, riz-ite?! Call me, girl. I can help!