Sunday, September 25, 2011

Is it September yet?

Is it just me, or has September flown by? I looked back at the blog thinking I had just blogged, like, a week ago. Life has happened somewhere in there, and I just realized I haven't so much as long on to check out the old blogworld.

The Russell fam has a lot going on these days. House renovations, helping out sick mom as needed, work, sunday school class, youth night once a month, work, preparing to start a new youth ministry, work, OH and did I mention WORK? Life has become a whirlwind at present, where the weekend comes and goes before you know it.

Too many tasks, not enough hours in the day.

We have a lot planned over the next few weeks as far as DIY projects around the house, from new roof, to ripping out bathroom and reconstructing bathtub and walls, to painting, to re-painting bedroom furniture, to completely cleaning the house: walls, molding, everything... we have a lot on our plates.

I will not make that dreaded promise that I will be blogging more, because we have all witnessed this and know that I will only disappoint. HOWEVER, I will make an effort to keep up to date as able.

My plan for the remainder of 2011 is getting on top of our finances, and on top of my health. I have been putting my own health and fitness to the side thinking I would be blessed soon with a baby bump, and who wants to lose weight just to gain a bump in the next few months. HOWEVER, God has seen otherwise over the past year, and I can no longer let myself go. Fitter, healthier, and hopefully slimmer me.. here I come.

[Update to follow]
Happy work week to all and to all a Roll Tide!!


1 comment:

Anonymous said...

You had me until the Roll Tide! ha! I totally understand the whole "why work at losing weight when I plan on having a bump soon" feeling. And, I've not been blessed with that yet either. I need to get my eating under control. I say that as I sit here and eat a smiley face sugar cookie... HA!!
Wooo Pig Souieeeee! Oh, and they're not pigs. You can call them Hogs or Razorbacks, but not pigs LOL!!!!