Friday, July 13, 2012

Left me hanging on a limb..

I realize that I have been MIA from the blog scene once again. But let me say that I have had ALOT going on lately.

On June 25th, mom passed. It is a story that God was in the details, clearly, but not one I am yet to tell. The hubby and I have just been trying to put our life together, and into perspective after the one person we have spent the last... hmmm... 2 years caring for was taken, leaving the two of us and our two fur-babies. I thank God for not allowing mom to suffer, but just like humanly expected I stand and wonder just WHY she could not have been the one HEALED from cancer. I prayed for a healing and a testimony like no other. Can I just say before leaving that I got just what I asked, just not in the way I asked for it. I expected physical healing here on Earth, yet I know mom is healed as she walks the streets of gold with our Father in Heaven. I pray for a testimony ( looking for one of miraculous healing on Earth) but God has shown, and will continue to show a greater testimony and greater lives touched by my mother than I could have ever dreamed. I am thankful that mother never have to go through the hell here on earth that, had my prayers been answered as I wished, that she would have had to go through. God knows better than we mere children know, but one day we will all understand. It may be when we depart from this fallen world below, but God promises that one day we will understand. I am holding him to just that promise, and trusting that he knows best.

I love and miss my mother dearly, and having a struggle right now. For that reason, I plan to take a blog break for awhile. I will return when other thoughts return. As for right now, continue to remember our family in your prayers and thanks for being such dedicated followers.

R.I.P. Shelia Walker, you will be loved and greatly missed.

No comments: