Thursday, September 6, 2012

Blessings

There are times in your life when all you have is to be able to reflect on the blessings in your life.

-I had an amazing mother, that many were not blessed with. She was a devoted Christian, that even when she was in the process of dying, she wanted to be in the presence of her Lord, her church members, and her family. She did not want to miss ONE.SINGLE.SERVICE. She was a great motivator; always able to cheer you up, always able to fix everything it seemed. I miss her greatly, but would never want to keep her here on Earth if that means taking her from the Heavens where she is celebrating, and bringing her back to this Earth to suffer (which I am glad that she did not have to do). God took my mother before she ever had to suffer, quiet and peacefully in her sleep.
-I have a great job, a decent house and car, and all the NEEDS that my human body requires.
- I have a great support system in family members and friends. They are there to check on me, help in any way, or just stay out of the way when they feel they would cause more harm than good. Exactly the way it should be.
- I have an amazing husband. I dare not begin to describe all the things he does for me, because this blog is not big enough to hold it all. I am so blessed to have a God-fearing, Bible believing devoted Christian of a husband that does FAR above and beyond what he SHOULD do. I love him sooo much.
-I have a God of mercy and forgiveness. The alpha, omega, my best friend and comforter. The one that knows what is best for me, even before I think I do. I could never do enough to repay the debt to him.
- And last, but definitely not least, I have a bundle of joy forming in my womb. I haven't gone to the MD yet (Sept 20 come faster), but God is good and he will let everything be ok. More dets to come..

Thank you God, for your blessings that pour down on me daily!!

1 comment:

Jos said...

AHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!! I read this on my phone yesterday and am finally getting a chance to comment (I am incapable of doing that stupid catchpa on my phone). CONGRATS!! I can't wait to hear more!