1 John 4:4 Romans 8:37, 31-32, 35
We all go through trials and tribulations. We all have had times in our lives that we never wish to return to... times of grief, depression, disappointment. Maybe you face times today that have you down and out... death of a loved one, financial burdens, depression, the list may go on and on. There are so many things in this life that we face that can steal our JOY.
One thing I know for sure, though, is that I have a Lord and Savior that has my back. He has already defeated all things that rise up against me. He has won the battle that I face long before I ever think to worry about it. My Savior says, "You have me. You have my armor. There's no need to worry."
When situations and things rise up against me, I have to put off what's not been established. When thoughts come up that could very easily overtake me, I've got to shake it off. The armor of God has been tried.. it's been established. This is the Lord's battle.
May you face a mountain. A bill that you don't know how to pay, a job loss, a health condition, whatever your mountain.. when it seems impossible, I know a God who can turn it into possible. And the best part, the easiest part is this: To see this happen, I just have to accept Christ into my life as my personal Savior (check), believe that he can (check), and rest in his promise.. just stand still and let God move.
No comments:
Post a Comment