Tuesday, April 29, 2014

Sleepy baby

Hubby and I are Teen Sunday School teachers. Since little buddy has come along, our Sunday sessions involve daddy delivering the lesson, mommy sitting and imputing when possible, and the two of us tag-teaming Baby B, who is full speed ahead and acting like a tornado on the war path until S.S. is over. 

This week, however, as Sunday School began, I knew it wasn't going to be a good one for B. He was tired, ill, fighting sleep, and had already worn mommy down before time to go down to our class. We spent our hour in the fellowship hall, running out some energy, and feeding our little face to get a full and happy tummy. 


And, it must have worked, too, because for the first time since B was able to look around and take all the scenery into his nosey little body, he fell asleep in daddy's arms... I know, precious, right. Be still my heart

April 27, 2014 

No comments: