Thursday, April 24, 2014

A look into the daily lives of the Russell clan.

I vowed to myself that I would start loading things to my post on a more regular basis. I vowed to stick with the plan of taking a picture every day and uploading it, if nothing more than for a record of the changing times of the little firecracker I call mine. His first birthday was April 9th, and since I have kept my promise of taking the pictures, however, I have been slightly less dedicated in the uploading department. So, here is my catch up..

April 9th= 1 year BIRTHDAY BOY!!
Dinner Date at Milo's

Clowning around, waiting to see Paw Paw
April 12th, 2014 Birthday Party


Sunday morning service at NBC, still getting bday surprises

Playing with my best bud, J

Blowing Bubbles while front porch sitting

Kisses from Daddy *Be Still my Heart

April 18th, Mommy chopped off and thinned her hair

April 19th, Church egg hunt at NBC and guess who made the front page of the local newspaper??

Easter at my Aunt and Uncle's house


April 20th HAPPY EASTER!! Family Easter dinner, and egg hunting at my Nanny's. Can you guess who was hiding the prize egg??

After all the excitement of Easter, and a teething 1 year old, mommy and B kicked back in the recliner. The BEST snuggle buddy ever.

April 22=Yardwork.. Err.. to be continued

April 23rd, Time for a stroll around the neighborhood

Oh, and can't forget our great-grandpaw sat up in a chair!!! He has been in critical condition and none of the docs thought he was going to make it.. But, guess what, God's report was "he shall live". Got this pic via text and had to praise God for it. He may look a little loopy, and prob is after spending 20+ days in ICU, and now finally making it stable enough to transfer to rehab... God is an on-time God.

April 24th, Today, Baby B and I are spending our day outside with these 2 beautiful babies. 
Cali

And Miley

And maybe a little more bubble blowing with Nanny (who we are also celebrating with because she also got a good report. In case you didn't know, we serve an awesome God).
And, last, but not least... "how big are you, Bentley?" Soooo.... bigggg....
April 9th-April 24th DONE!

No comments: