Throwing back to this horrible picture, in so many ways... however, this is about the only picture I have of both my mom and mother-in-law with me. It's rare that I am actually in a picture, and not behind the camera.
I want to say a big "Happy Mother's Day" to both this beautiful ladies. While looking for pictures, I realized just how few pictures I have of myself and others. Those memories from my perspective still come back as I flip through pictures, however, I have no recollection of myself at that moment. Though it doesn't matter to me, I realize it might to others. My goal for 2014 is to get from behind the camera more often.. but to still take just as many pictures. For me, there isn't a moment in life that I won't to forget. The only way to truly capture every detail is on "film". I want for everyone to remember every single detail... even when it's a horrible hairlight job in a big baggy tshirt kinda day.. because you never know who might not be around for that next set of pictures. We have no way to know God's plans for our lives, but I want to remember each and every minute of it.
So, here's my point for today...
1.Take pictures...
2. Waaaay more than you think you should
3. Include yourself.
4. Don't care about what you look like.
5. Take them with everyone, and get every detail.
6. Don't pull your hair back like the girl in the middle or you will expose your race-stripped, roots showing do in the few pics you actually have of yourself with others. You might want to use those pics one day.
7. Happy Mother's Day to you all!! Get from behind this screen, and go live life while you can. Social media can wait!! Go love on your momma, and those beautiful babies and take in every moment while you have the opportunity!!

No comments:
Post a Comment