Ok, so it's been awhile since I've updated.. its actually been close to 2 YEARS since I've updated. Let's just go with... life happened. So many things have come and gone since sitting behind this laptop. Though something deep inside of me has felt empty.. something has been missing, I still never found the time or true inspiration to type this post and move on.
There have been upsides: We now have two beautiful babies, instead of our precious baby B.
Remember that sweet, precious Baby B? Well, he is still a spitting image of his father, our amazing Daddy-O. He has become quite the intelligent and loving 3+ year old. But want to know the even more awesome part? We now have a little princess on our hands.
Meet Sister. She is a tough, hard hearted miniature version of her mommy. The sass is real with this one. In a previous facebook post, I recall using the words "there is only enough room for one queen in this house... and someone needs to go take a seat".
And that about sums it up. The Bama Belle and her Beau are still going strong. Life has taken a turn into parenthood of 2 under 2 years old.. and now that they are growing, we have watched our lives dive deep into one big perfect mess. Though I wouldn't change a bit of itm our life has become nothing less of entertaining for those with a front row seat to our madness. Follow along our journey. You might just find yourself relating in more ways than you think...



No comments:
Post a Comment