Here I am sitting at work.. it's Wed but since we are off for the holiday, this is really my Friday.
I have had way more things going on than what I can bare to write about right now. We are moving in the house (or Kenneth's stuff rather, right now), we got our kitchen appliances and all are installed except the dishwasher. We are extremely busy these days and don't have a lot of time nor energy to even get on the internet to keep anyone updated. We are on the puppy search also..looking for a teacup yorkie or maltese type dog for my wedding/christmas gift. I am super busy and hope that I don't lose my readers by not updating but I'll probably be on a mini-vacation for a bit until we get settled. But, I do love you all very greatly and hope to check back in soon.
No comments:
Post a Comment