
A not-so-great view of the living room.

My tomato-red kitchen.

Kitchen appliances while in store.

A funny pic of Kenneth, his dad, and his step-mom Charlotte. Long story short, we went to MS to stay with them and decided we were going to leave the outside door open so that we could still watch the game while we grilled out one night and came back in afterwards with a ceiling FULL of flies! So, I sat on the couch and took pics of them (Kenneth sucking them from the ceiling with the vacuum cleaner, and the other 2 killing them with their "fly-flaps") HA. This picture just turned up and made me really laugh.

And, this is Kenneth's best friend, Jerad's little girl Kinlee before one of the Alabama games. Kenneth says she is saying "Roll Tide".
3 comments:
I LOVE it! SUCH a cute house girl...and love those kitchen appliances ya'll want!!!
Psssst....left you something on my blog
Hello!! David and I have been keeping up with your blog. We love your house, too cute!!! I am sorry I was unable to attend your shower, we were in Gatlinburg. We will definetly be at the wedding--when is the "BIG" date set for?
Post a Comment