While blog surfing the other day, I ran across a post over at Justin and Jenn's where she was given a letter and then she wrote about the things she loves that begin with that letter. So, of course, I just had to play along and decided to ask for my own letter.. and I got the letter "B".1.Bowling! I love me some bowling. Both in real life AND on the Wii. I can kick some major tail- just ask Kenneth.
2. Boys! Especially these boys: My brother (bad pic) Todd, my nephew Braden and my daddy.. I'm definately a daddy's girl, and OF COURSE, my wonderful hubby Kenneth.

3. Brides! I love weddings, and flowers, and especially BEING the bride. Now that it's over, I'm ready to do it again, only differently.
4. Breakfast! I love love love to eat some good food, and breakfast foods are my favorite.. only not at breakfast time. Waffle House is one of my favorites and I like it best late at night.
As well as many, many others... friends are what makes the world go round right?5. Blogging! I love to get my thoughts out there, and out of my head. Blogging is the perfect way to do so... AND it is a wonderful place to record your daily thoughts and events that you want to look back on when you no longer remember them.
6. Bling, bling.. especially this BLING. This has to be the most important set of jewelry that I will EVER receive in my life. It's what reminds me of the wonderful husband that I have and that he is always with me through this small piece of jewelry.
7. Birthdays, especially MINE! November 24th everybody, so remember that, I expect presents LOL.
8. Bible. The Holy Bible is God's roadmap for his people. It is his way of truly speaking to us all. This was an easy one for me.
9. Bed. A very comfy, warm bed makes for the best sleep in the world and I am all about some good sleep.
10. Beach. I LOVE the sun, the water, the awesome pictures. The beach has to be one of my favorite places ever. I can't wait to make a trip to the beach with the new hubby. I'm too excited.. now, just gotta work on that bathing suit wearing body. HA

11. Bathtime. Nothing like coming home after a bad day, grabbing a book, locking the door, and taking a long hot bath! AHHH!

12. BAMA. As a Bama girl, born and raised, gotta love my Bama football. Roll Tide!
13. Babies! I love love love to hold a baby, spoil them wild, and then send them home with momma and daddy. Kenneth and I want to have children- just not now. We like having things that we want when we want them and sleeping late when we don't have to work too much for that. Some day though, some day.15 Bad carbs! Like I said, I love eating some good food (Not good FOR you, but good TO you.)






2 comments:
I'm so with you on all of these - except I love my boys and not your boys HA! MMM, those french fries look yummy!
Love all your B's. I'm a huge Nicholas Sparks fan, too, and I LOVE my baths!
Post a Comment