Thursday, September 3, 2009

Happy Early Bday Jenn!

First and foremost, my BFF over at Life Between the Trees is celebrating her 24th bday tomorrow.. so happy BFF.. and I have you bday present but you may not get it on your bday because Friday's are super crazy!!! But, happy bday anyhow.

SO, football season is in the air and the first real game will be Saturday when Alabama rolls out on the field. I am super stoked.. Kenneth has invited alot of our friends over to watch the game at our house so we will see how that goes.

I get home today and the people that work for the city have completely destroyed our front yard.. and for what reason? Who knows because they are always gone when I get home from work! Who really cares why.. don't you men know we will never sell our house with a front yard like this?!? Let's just say they better be coming back to fix it before they call it quits or lil hubby may be letting them have a piece or 2 of his mind.

And can I just say that this has been the week straight from the warm place below. I promise it's been like a full moon this whole week or something. And it's not even over right? But tomorrow is Friday so I will be strong.

That's all I have to say for now.. I'm off to get one more day over and enjoy my long weekend. Have a great holiday weekend!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Thanks bestie!