Monday, September 14, 2009

A Typical Monday.. ick :(

So, I just realized that Kenneth and I were, at one time, doing the Love Dare challenge and like a month or so later and I realize we didn't make it past like.. Day 4. And the only reason I remembered? I looked over at my friend Jen's blog and lo and behold, her husband and her are now doing the challenge. Wow! What does that say about us? Not only did we not get half-way through, but neither of us realized we were no longer participating. LOL.

Needless to say, I think we may start over.. from fresh and see how it goes this time. I'll let you know when I decide.

Today was an extremely stressful day. Not my happy Monday, that's for sure. I'm just glad to be home and curled up in the recliner.

Speaking of work, I've recently been contacted by a local hospital to do some PRN work. I have (almost) decided to accept the offer. I had thought long and hard about the pros and cons and have decided that as long as Mike can ok me working 4 10-hour shifts and being off on Friday I will agree because, even on the days when I don't have to work at the hospital, then I will still have 40 hours AND get an off-day. Doesn't seem to bad.. except for the fact that I will be getting home right at dark. But, then again, the only thing I do when I get home on most nights is go by mom's and get some supper and then come home, curl up in the recliner, and fall asleep watching tv or something. So, why not work just a little longer and then be off on Fridays? Sounds like a plan to me. we will see though. I'm just leaving it up to see what happens with Mike. He's supposed to be letting me know.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Don't stress too much about the love dare challenge! :) Good luck on the job opportunity! I'm sure it will all work itself out.