Wednesday, September 16, 2009

We may have a problem on our hands.

And that problem has a very definate title. It's called BABY FEVER.

As I got my charts and things ready this morning to start my day, a co-worker arrived at worked and spread the good news that her daughter is expecting.

For the past few months, me and the Boo have been talking about having a baby.. more or less that we will just stop trying to stop it and if it happens, then it happens. We aren't sitting around praying that it will happen tomorrow or anything, but I have come to the point where I have had a huge case of bama fever lately and hearing about those I work with and their experiences have made it even worse.

I am just super excited, but know that if it is the time and place in my life when I should have a little one, it will happen. I am taking my vitamins to be sure my body is prepared in case it does.. and for the time being.. we will just enjoy the rest of the time just the 2 of us until God blesses us with the opportunity. Goodnight all!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Can I be "Aunt Jenny?" :D I enjoy being an aunt...you need a girl though!

Anonymous said...

You are so not alone! I've had baby fever for atleast a year now!

Teresa @ Grammy Girlfriend said...

What a cute blog....love the color..Had a free night to blog hop and enjoyed yours. Hope you will stop by new Christmas blog ...There is a great giveaway that I will draw for on Oct 1st and all you need to do to enter is comment. http://grammyababychangeseverything.blogspot.com

Lindsay said...

Ahh, so fun, you are right just take it one day at a time and do not stress over it and if it happens...it happens. You and your hubby know when it is right for the both of you...so I will be praying for y'all! :)
Have a wonderful week!!!