Friday, August 27, 2010

It's Friday!!! :)

It's Friday and I couldn't be more excited at this particular moment.. that means, half a day today.. and then it's the weekend. Even though it's my weekend to work, it's shaping up to be (with my fingers crossed) a pretty easy Saturday shift only- and maybe not even that!!! YAY!

I have been a slacker lately at this time in my life when there is so much I could share.. so here's a smidget :)

Hubby has started back to school- taking Biology and Math on Tues and Thurs. He then decides he is going to quit his job because he is extremely dissatisfied. He finds a job 15, yes 15, mins from home where he can work DAYSHIFT 8-5 and no weekends. The nice bossman is letting him work part time right now on the days he isn't at school.

I guess that it my most exciting news. I actually have a husband!! For the first time in- maybe 4 years- I can spend the afternoons with him, we can go and do things during the week or on Friday nights.. We can actually SEE each other and not a quick conversation while we are on a break at the same time. And I don't know what to do with myself!! :)

On the otherhand, since hubby is only part time now, it looks like we will be staying with my parents for a little longer. It hasn't been bad at all actually. I have been able to help my mother and she has been able to help me.. and plus, my family is not really that bad most of the time. We are slowly paying off bills. We are now down at least 3 credit card payments now that I can recall off the top of my head and have been able to go on some mini-vacations this summer without be financially in trouble.

But, life is going well and hope it stays this way.. I'm pretty much loving it!! :)

1 comment:

Elle Sees said...

that's awesome. congrats!