Saturday, June 11, 2011

One of my best thus far

Let me just say, I am not "extreme" in my couponing at all, NOR do I EVER want to be. I am building a small stockpile at home so that my family can save some money while buying items when they are at their lowest what I deem a good deal.

So, Monday night, I made a run after work to Wal-greens and hit up some deals. I have become a weekly shopper and am beginning to be somewhat familiar to cashiers known by name as certain cashiers check me out.

But I have found that they are very friendly and helpful at our local WAG, and I appreciate good customer service, and, let's face it GOOD DEALS. I have been trying to 'master' the sales and learn how to get the best for my dollar, and I am starting to see it pay off.

On Tuesday, I came in with bag after bag, spending very little and getting all of this... 

I was very excited to rack up the way I did.

No comments: