Monday, August 1, 2011

Untitled Randomness

First off, let me say, I know I have been an awful blogger lately. Let me just thank you guys who have stuck around and stayed my bloggy friend along the way.

I look back over the past few days, weeks, months.. and realize there is no way to recap the things that have taken place.. good, bad, awesome, or ugly as it all may seem. There have been ups and downs, but it all has seemed to somehow fit together in God's master plan for my life.

We are currently still living at my mom's house. Somedays that is a good thing, then out of nowhere, I realize just how dumb that is of us (two families in one house?!? How can this possibly work?) Things are looking up, at least for the mean time, as my boss has turned in his resignation. I try to see the best in everyone, but he is one of those people that I find it the hardest to see any good. As of August 19th, we will be saying goodbye to this director, and meeting a "troubleshooter" coming until they can find a replacement for current said boss. I don't know what the future holds in regards to work, but I know it is all in God's hand and will someday work out to the good.

Despite all the turmoil around me, my marriage couldn't be better. I love my husband with all my heart and soul. I am seeing things change, the closer we get to the Lord, the more I fall in love with him each day. Let me brag for a minute (just in case he's reading ;) ) and say that I have always had the most amazing husband. Not that we are perfect, in no means, but we have always have a great marriage, and it has always seemed to just work. No major arguments and very few "fusses".

And speaking of church, Kenneth and I, as of this following Sunday, August 7th, will be taking on a new role in the church. Not only have we gotten into Drama with the children, but we will be taking on a youth Sunday School (age 13-18). I couldn't be more excited. I love what God is doing in our lives, and can't wait to see the rest of our lives unfold...

And speaking of children, I should share a tidbit that has been burned in the back of my mind over the past fews days... We were in camp meeting last week (Sunday-Friday). I went every night, and left feeling like I never had felt before EVERY night I left. The spirit filled the place, and I wanted a piece of it every single night.. boy did I get it too! The part I want to share is that I prayed, brought my petition to the Lord.. 2 actually -my mother's healing, and the blessing of a child. Neither of these two, mind you, did I share with ANYONE. The service was fantastic. I gathered my things, and started toward the door when the SWEETEST lady (who happens to be a minister) grabbed ahold of me and prayed and cried and held me for, (im probably exaggerating) but what seemed like FOREVER. She told me how much she loves me, and that she knows God has a blessing coming for us, and that she wants to be the first to hold and squeeze that precious little one when it gets here.

Yes, I stood there looking like "what?" But she just nodded and went on. Hubby stood for a second and looked as well. However, we are not going there. We are trusting in the words from God that there are blessings down the road.

But, enough about me.. how have you guys been? I have been missing all the awesomeness of bloggyworld. Fill me in on your lastest blogginess.

1 comment:

Shannon said...

Yay! You're back! I moved over to arkansasrunner.wordpress.com

So glad you've posted and updated us all!