Anyone out there in blog world ever heard of Butterbean? Former heavyweight boxer, barreling in at ~400 lb in his American flag shorts- that would be the one.
I am somewhat embarrassed to say, but he is now showcasing his talent in Walker County, AL. As if our county needs any further exposure of bad reps for drug use, etc, he is broadcasting it for the world to see.
Hubby and I missed it last night, but I was able to catch pieces of it online. The even worse part is, we know there is going to be people on there that we used to go to school with, etc, running or getting busted.
However, the parts I have been priviledged able to watch have been worth my time.
Check it out if you scroll through and see it on.
Big Law:Deputy Butterbean on ID (investigation discovery)
No comments:
Post a Comment