So I have been working at another clinic the past 2 weeks and have fallen in love with the people, the patients, the surroundings. Everything. I have been filling in for someone who is out on vacay. The problem with this? I don't want to return to my own clinic... one in which there is constantly something going on that brings you down. We are in the midst of changes.. hopefully for the better. Don't get me wrong, I love my coworkers. They are fantastic!! However, while at the other clinic, I have realized that the little things sometimes mean the most. By little things, I mean coming in to hear talk of church drama programs, church sermons, realizing people you work with grew up with you in church camp and there are oh-so-many stories to retell.... Things like knowing if you are going through something, there is a group of faithful prayer warriors surrounding you even in your work situation to support you. There is little to no drama. There are so many fun times here!! And best of all, the little "gifts" along the way that surprise you out of nowhere..

Thank you Walker Baptist!! You guys are amazing!!
No comments:
Post a Comment