Here is the blog world of You+Me=We, it has been a quiet scenario for months upon months.
Our family has gone through many situations over the past 2 years. I have felt like those times haven't been the happiest, and I haven't felt I can do the best job of showing the happy person that I am if I share too many details. The last thing I want to do is pull someone down, or make them think I an a depressed "Debbie Downer" so to speak.
In the quiet times, I have chosen to withdraw for lack of anything happy, go lucky to say. However, moving forward, I feel that I will need this space to journal, if you will, about the times of our new venture into parenthood as BayBay will be making it's grand appearance in April 2013. We are extremely excited, and I cannot wait to share the details along the way.
SO, take this as my apology to you, but more importantly to self, for withdrawing from this world of blogginess for a brief vacay as we have ventured through our storms and feel some weight off our shoulders...
Thanks to those who have been hanging around.
2 comments:
Congrats!!! Very excited for you.
I can't wait to read more about it, Emma!
Post a Comment