Saturday, December 27, 2008

Christmas 2008

A picture of our first Christmas tree as a Newlywed.



For Christmas this year, Kenneth and I chilled out on Christmas Eve and then got up super-early to go and watch his nephew, Kayden, open his presents from Santa. It was a fun time for about the first 20 mins and then the present-opening, we all realized was taking WAY too long so early in the morning. But, he was so excited and that's all that matters. A pic of the Kayden himself in his "Wudolph" nose and Santa hat... at 6:30 in the morning!


And then in his Hulk outfit.



And then in his cowboy hat.. LOL.

And these were all the presents this 4-year-old got to open.


And this was Miley after getting her bath to get ready to go visiting families.


This is Amber(ny future sis-in-law) and Kenneth's brother, David, eating some Christmas pancakes. Amber would KILL me, but keep in mind this IS before the crack of dawn LOL.

And this is their fire-hazard of a Christmas tree. And I couldn't even get all of the plugs in the picture.. there were many, many more. I don't know how they survive through the holiday.

....

After opening gifts there, we went home to shower and get ready. We went to eat and open gifts at my parents' house next for lunch. And then on for dinner at Kenneth's mom's house.



A picture of my mom and dad.

My nephew, Braden, after he opened his gift from Kenneth and I. A guitar? What was I thinking?!?
A shot of Kenneth and I before we opened our gifts.
My brother.
Todd (brother), Jess (sis-in-law), and Braden(nephew).

Miley, with her favorite part of her first Christmas-- a turkey bone she sneaked away with so that the big dogs couldn't get it. She chewed on that thing for an hour or longer. And they funny part was that is was bigger that her whole body!

Still chewing.. and saying, "Look, woman, enough with the camera. Let me enjoy my bone in peace."




1 comment:

amy (metz) walker said...

I'm loving the picture of Miley in her pink sweater!!! Totally precious! And just fyi, you are doing better than us on the Christmas tree thing...we still haven't had one since we've been married! Sad, huh?