So. here's the story. I have a cousin who will will just call. J blogs for a living. J makes a good bit of money blogging. J sometimes says things that she shouldn't, including on her blog. She has recently made some posts about our whole wedding ordeal. She stated that her little cousin asked her to take the wedding pictures and she felt that she couldn't tell her(ME of course) no. She went back later and stated that cousin asked her to direct her wedding. She then goes back and says that little cousin has been hassling her for the wedding pictures since she has been back from her honeymoon... somewhere along those lines.
Now, I am not one to get upset easily, but some pics were posted on this blog and then sent me the addy to look at the pictures. I am not one to go snooping, but when the link is presented, I usually try to go check it out (all knows it takes me forever sometimes). There were some things that were posted on this blog that, not gonna lie, offended me. Maybe I stooped to a lower level by writing back my feelings. No one ever reads my blog, it's just my "journal" so to speak. A way to erase some of those thoughts running through my head from time to time. However, after reading the ole blog posts, my tempter may have spiked and I may have stated some things that may have offended some one who could have been scrolling through my blog. If anyone has been offended, I fess up to that. I am sorry. But, I also believe sometimes you get a dose of your own medicine at times like the above stated. What I write in my blog are my own thoughts. I typically dont write things that would set someone off, but then again, I am getting things off my mind in a blog that I don't expect any to read.. and no one even knows about besides a select few because I don' t even sign with my real name so you'd probably have to do some digging before you found it. However, at a time in my life where all things are new and different, when I am learning things about myself and those around me, there will be times when I need to blog about something.. not trying to put anyone down at all.. just clearing the head. So, if you log on and decide to read and don't like something that I said, confront me, there may be a little editing to the blog, but the feelings behind it can never be taken away.. it is what it is. Also, as a side note, I don't mean to sound ungrateful about the previously mentioned cousin photographer and what she has done. I never said I didn't appreciate it.. just don't appreciate the wording behind the whole blog thing from her standpoint, I suppose. I know that she has put a lot of work into it, but I also see the other side when you blog and seem to be fussing about all of that work. Wedding pictures are not easy to produce and I think you should know that going in. As for the whole neighborhood drama, for the previously mentioned topic, I will with-hold any further thoughts about the topic for now.
Going into 2009, I make note now, that if things do arise and I need to clear my head, it will more than likely be showing up on the blog. I dont mean to sound like a witch about it, but if you chose to visit my blog, don't expect less than what I think about a subject. I don't include names and don't write about anyone on here that my blog readers (the few that do frequent) would know or even care about for that matter. So, there it is, editing in a nutshell.
4 comments:
Post a Comment