Saturday, December 20, 2008

Honeymoon time

I know this is really out of order, but just plugging them in as the urge hits. After the wedding, we headed out for Gatlinburg. We stayed at the Days Inn in Attalla, AL. It was a fairly good little one-night stay hotel. Would not recommend trying to connect to their Wi-fi however because, apparently, you must be staying on one inparticular side for your laptop to be able to find any kind of service. Overall, good choice for a stop in to sleep kind of trip.

Saturday night, we were EXHAUSTED to say the least. We checked into our room and stuck our bags inside to realize that both of us were STARVING so we got back in the truck and headed to the drive-thru and surprisingly, we were both "loving it".


On Sunday morning, I was WIDE AWAKE at about.. hmmm.. 4:30 and ready to head out for the mountains. I was super excited and tossed and turned, flipped and flopped until I had awakened the hubster as well. So, we laid around and talked a bit until we were both hungry and decided to head across the street to get some breakfast.


After that we headed back to the hotel to grab our few little items and we were off.. and I was OUT! This is me for the majority of the trip.



Oh, and here was a quick shot before we headed off for Gatlinburg.








And a quick capture of Kenneth's truck as our lovely friends decorated it for the occasion.




And another...










No comments: