Thursday, December 11, 2008

Two days until the "murder".

Here's life as I know it.
I am working from 7:45 until after dark. I have been super tired lately and I just havent had that extra "gumption" to get up and do stuff for the wedding... until this week. I have been running 90:nothing and have been going to bed later. I actually woke up at 2:30 the other morning and didn't go back to sleep because there were some many things running around in my little mind about what I have to get done before the wedding.
So, here I am, working- or rather not working, but blogging because my patients don't like me enough to come out in the rain to therapy. My mother and aunt are at the church as I type doing a little cleaning and getting ready to start decorating the church full-force. We are decorating this afternoon and going all day tomorrow. I am just sitting here on ready.. waiting to start some beautifying lol. But anyway.. this didn't cover what I had hoped as a quick update, but my 10:00 pt just showed up ---45 mins late! Thanks Mr. Patient Man.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Today's your day! Hope it's GREAT!