Monday, January 5, 2009

My First Flop For 2009

Today, Monday January 5th, 2009 was my first tiny failure for 2009- man, I made it a long way didn't I? No, on a serious note, today was the big day to start my diet, or rather, my better way of eating. LOL. Day one and I made it through breakfast. I have my lunch in the frig at work ready to go back there and eat and my co-workers tell me we are all going out to eat for Becky's birthday. How could I NOT go and eat with them for her BIRTHDAY, right? So, we will try this tomorrow, but it doesn't look promising since it is a Tuesday, and who starts a diet on a Tuesday?!? But, we are going to try it anyway. We will see how that turns out.

1 comment:

amy (metz) walker said...

So sounds like something I would do! Ha!