Monday, January 12, 2009

Today is the day..

Just wanted to put it out there.. today is the D-Day.. the day I started my diet. I'm trying to be a little more optimistic than normal. This is all gonna be great. Weight Watchers did me so much good before.. the food wasn't that bad.. it wasn't too hard. Well, here's the truth from today's standpoint= I'm not excited about it. I am going to stick with it because I am miserable at the weight I am and want nothing more than to have lost weight before summer. I will be more excited when I see some pounds start dropping off. That's how it was the last time too, now that I think about it. But, for today, my cheese sandwich for breakfast and my Lean Cuisine pizza were not what I wanted with A* sitting across the room eating here Jack's burger and fries. But, here's the good part.. most of the other employees start their Scale Back program tomorrow so I will not be alone in this cruel cruel world. LOL.
Seriously though, I am motivated and am ready to shed some pounds. If only I could lose this caffeine, or rather, no-caffeine headache. ...

No comments: