Thursday, May 21, 2009

2 Thoughts 4 Today

I have to say, first off, that I said I was boycotting the last night's episode of American Idol since my favorite contestant was voted off last week.. I didn't really care about seeing the rest. HOWEVER, I broke down and watched the last 15 mins of Idol last night because I just couldn't take the suspense of waiting until this morning to see who won. So, I tuned in, and couldn't be happier that Adam was not the winner. Granted, he is talented and he will have his own record deal.. everyone knew this well before this point in the competition. But, I couldn't be happier knowing that he did not win! I would have much rather seen Danny as the winner but I will settle for Kris, who was my second favorite.

Also, I am officially in countdown mode and am shifting now to hours. In officially 19 hours we will loading up and heading out for PC. And I CAN'T WAIT!! It is supposed to be raining at least a slight chance the whole time we are there, but I won't let that rain on my parade.. HA! Literally. I just need some away time and I will take any I can get.. rain or shine! Sure there will be pictures to come of our weekend away so stay tuned. Until then, hope you all have a safe and happy Memorial Day!

2 comments:

Stephanie said...

I found your blog through another and wanted to let you know that your puppy is the cutest thing I've ever seen! :)

Lindsay said...

Seriously were we in each others heads, because this was my exact post. (look back on my blog, I even added disturbing picts of adam)
Anyway, love all your beach picts...make me jealous! :)