Monday, May 11, 2009

Where would we be?

Where would we be if men were our wardrobe planners?

Kenneth and I went on a small shopping spree this weekend. We found a really good sale at Rue21 and Kenneth found this pair of plaid shorts on sale for near nothing. They ended up looking really good on him and he decided to get them saying that he thinks he has a shirt at home to match.

I really don't know what shirts Kenneth has, but I didn't think he was going to hav one, but, again they were on sale and they looked good on him so I said.. what the heck, let's get them.

We get home and Kenneth decides to model his new shorts with the shirt he has in his closet and the above is what I see.

Usually Kenneth has really good style, but after seeing the plaid with stripes choice he made, I had to laugh.. and grabbed for the camera. To take up for Mr. Hubster, the colors looked really good together and he didn't have a mirror to look in.... BUT... it wasn't good.AT.ALL.

So, I grab the camera.. and he automatically reaches for the shirt and has it taken off before I can even turn on the camera. He runs into the bedroom and says, "You are not putting this on the blog". LOL. He knows me too well.

So, what would we do if men choose our wardrobes?
We'd wear stripes with plaid, of course.

2 comments:

amy (metz) walker said...

Ha Ha, too funny! He's right that the colors blend, though!

Also cracked me up that he hauled out of the room and took the shirt off! DW is always pretty blog-wary himself...he knows anything could end up on there!

Anonymous said...

Well, my husband wears nothing but button up plaid or downward striped shirts!!

But, then again, I'm not much better... My closet has the same colored shirts over and over!