Monday, May 18, 2009

Officially countdown time.

It's a Monday.. a long, boring, wish I was still in bed Monday.

Kenneth and I didn't really do a whole lot this weekend. We headed to the Galleria on Sat and did a little shopping with friends we are going to the beach with. It was pretty fun, despite the fact Kenneth and I shopped the weekend before and said we weren't going to this weekend. Well, we did, and THEN went out to Wings and grabbed some grub on top of it. All in all we had a good time though.

I got some new shoes this weekend. I went to Athlete Foot in Jasper and, after I had been complaining about how NO ONE ever carries enough 7 1/2 shoes in stock.. what did I find? I 7 1/2 pair of Nike Shox ON CLEARANCE. It was the last pair so I took that as God sign that I needed to purchase those. However, it's Monday, and the first time to wear them and I am sitting here at the computer on my lunch break and the shoes have come off because they are KILLING my feet. And I forgot to bring my old shoes with me for this very reason... but I will get them "broken in" before long and they will be fine! They are very cute and were very much on the clearance table for well over 1/2 off the original price..

It is officially countdown time. This time on Friday, we will be very close, if not at the beach. I am so excited! Panama City here we come! And I couldn't be more excited!!! Now, if I can only get through these 3 and 1/2 days I have left!!!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I'm doing the same countdown! Friday we will be in the Bahamas!! Woohoo!

Have fun on your trip!

Anonymous said...

My Shox hurt my feet too! The arches are too high or something.

amy (metz) walker said...

Yay for beach trips...we are going in September! Have fun! Careful with the shox, they can be tough on the knees too!