Thursday, June 25, 2009

I Know You're Jealous..

I know you're jealous, but the dog is mine... you can't have her!



Yes.. this is actually what I found in the floor this morning that my dog so skillfully deposited standing straight up... did know she was interested in balancing acts. LOL.
But, really... have you ever seen anything like this before? Crazy, just crazy!

5 comments:

Lyryn said...

Holy Cow... that's sick. That takes skills to do that one!!! lol!

Taren said...

bahaha, coolest thing i've seen all week? can i tweet this? is that creepy?... i'm tweeting this.

DW said...

Wow! That's a new one for me! I've s
een a many piles of poo, but never a saluting one! If he keeps that up you might make it on that Stupid Animal Tricks show!

DW

amy (metz) walker said...

That's HILARIOUS!!!

Lindsay said...

Now that is tooooooo funny! Talented doggy...hahaha!!