Friday, June 19, 2009

What if...

....Men did the grocery shopping. I found that answer just this morning when Mr. Hubby went to buy grocery for the FIRST time by himself.

I sat down and made out a list, including the following:

Stax in cheddar cheese flavor



In Mr. Hubby's defense, I did not completely describe what I wanted. I should have specified a little more, I guess, because when he returned, we ended up with the following:

Cheddar cheese "sticksters".


Too funny! All-in-all, though, I think the man did a pretty good job. Only one major screw-up and a few small ones... but, hey, I didn't have to battle Walmart now, did I?
What about you ladies? Has the Mr. bought the groceries for your family? How did he rank?

2 comments:

Lindsay said...

Hahaha, you made me laugh out loud. That's too funny!
Ok,
I asked Hubby to get me some Tampons & thin panty liners (I know,I know)one time on his way home and he brought home HUGE GIANT over night diaper size pads! :)Seriously.

Anonymous said...

LOL I'm laughing at your cheddar stax and the above comment - too funny!!!

Hubs refuses to go - even with me. But, there was one occasion when he went, he didn't buy anything wrong, he just didn't buy a few things! But, I was still very happy he went!

I've gotta go today, btw. Eww.