Wednesday, June 17, 2009

Taking another look at today

I must say that I have been in the absolute WORST mood today. I was grumpy at work and then came home with tons of stuff to do as our house is a disaster zone, I haven't packed anything nor even got our suitcase out for this weekend's getaway to Kenneth's dads, and just nothing has gone right nor been in the right place all day. So, I decided for my post today, I would sit back and take another look on my day and post about the things that were RIGHT about today:

1. Miley may have been sick when I woke up but she is still alive and kicking and seemingly feeling better when I got home this afternoon.
2. I do have a job, regardless of how bad I don't want to be there sometimes and how I get stuck with the bad patients most times, I am still working and still have a paycheck coming in.
3. My house may be a disaster but at least I do have a house.
4. Our checking account may be running slim these days but I DO still have dollars.
5. Kenneth may not always read between the lines and do things before I ask, but he is still my husband and a wonderful one at that... and he does help more than he has to.

So, there's that and I'm tired of thinking. So, off to take a nap. Yes, I do nap at 6:45 pm. That's just how I work. Hope you all had a wonderful Wednesday!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

We definitely all have these days - mine was yesterday too!

And isn't it odd how husbands don't read in between the lines... they should make a class for that LOL