Friday, October 2, 2009

Ever forget about a pic and then, WAM, there it is?

Hubby and I took my nephew to Mule Day, a huge arts and crafty kinda deal in the small, country town I work in. Despite the fact that is rained the ENTIRE time, I had a pretty good day and then went to watch the AL game with some friends. All-in-all in was a good weekend.


However, as I was cleaning off my camera to prepare for the picture taking that will definately take place at my bro-in-law's wedding tomorrow, I ran across a picture I hadn't forgotten about taking..and it was like WAM BAM there it is..

As we were waiting on the parade to start, we got a funnel cake and sat in my car and ate it to stay out of the rain for awhile and rest because we were both tired from all the walking. I'm talking to hubby when I asked a question and realized he was not answering me so when I turn my head I see this:


That's right.. I got no warning when I was flipping through the camera, so you get none either..