So, the real estate agent who sold us the house (a friend of my mother-in-law) came this morning bright and early to take pictures and get the paperwork started.
Why am I so sick you say?!?! How about the fact that, if the house sells, we will have nowhere to live. We are looking for a place to rent or some land to buy to build a house. We always have the option to move in with my parents but we can all see the problems that may/probably will come from 2 families living in the same house. You just shouldn't live with in-laws, especially as newlyweds. So, we are just going to hope and pray we find something before someone buys.
AHH! I just want to scream! I feel nauseous just thinking about it. I know in the long run this is one of the best things we could do.. right now, I feel is the time to get out of the house. I am just going to pray that God's will be in this. If we are not supposed to sell this house right now, I pray that God hold it from selling.. and if it be the other way, I pray something happens and we find some land to start building and/or a house or something to rent. Either way, it's hard to put it in his hands and not worry about it. I'm not much of a worrier (is that a word for real? Or just southern slang?) but this is a big life choice.
I justify it, though, because we are not in a position where we can afford major repairs.. I don't like living in the city.. I want a house that is new enough that I don't have to worry what the guys lied about remodeling/replacing... I want some land that is not sandwiched between two neighbors where you can reach out and touch their house.
So needless to say.. today we start the process of selling and pray God's will be done.
On a lighter note.. since we moved in the house, I haven't bothered to decorate. I just feel like this isn't my home... it feels like just a temporary place to lay my head and get ready for work. However, I decided I was going to get everything kinda cleared out for the real estate lady to come and I through together two "centerpieces" for some tables we have out and I was fairly satisfied with the results. We also decorated for Halloween as I just posted about in case you didn't catch it... that was the first pumpkin I can remember ever carving... I know, crazy! It was our first Halloween as a married couple.. and Miley's first Halloween with us. So, of course we had to decorate.
Here is one of my lovely throw togethers.. quick, easy, gets the attention off the rest of my house somewhat.. lol.
The other one wouldn't load.. but just take my word for it's cuteness.. it was a pleasant surprise I could make it look presentable.. This Russell doesn't do flowers!
Anyway.. This is getting long so I will end it here. Send a prayer out for us on the house situation.. it would be much appreciated!
1 comment:
Best of luck! I so wish we could get out of ours right now. We bought before the market really tanked and now we're upside down. Boo.
Post a Comment