Saturday, October 10, 2009

I need a vacation.

Kenneth and I have gone on our share of vacations this year but they have all come and past and I have decided about 2 seconds ago that we are due another. We are going to Gatlinburg on December 4th but I am just thinking what a long time away that seems. Oh well.. have to wait.

Kenneth is gone to Tennessee this weekend 4-wheeler riding with the guys and my weekend thus far has consisted of work, a baby shower for my cousin's wife, and then later I'm gonna meet up with some gal pals from high school to eat and bowl. It should be a pretty decent evening except for I'm tired, need a nap, and have achy feet. We never get to see each other though and I refuse to let achy feet stop me from meeting up with them tonight. Tomorrow, Kenneth will be heading back home after lunch sometime.. and tomorrow is Pastor Appreciation Day at our church so we are staying after service for dinner to commemorate. I have been eating waaay too much lately and I'm sure tomorrow will be no different. But, that's ok.. I'll be back on the train on Monday.
I am currently watching the Alabama-Ole Miss game.. RTR! But, I missed the Auburn beat down that took place while I was at the baby shower. A sad time but I am very proud of the Bama boys thus far!
Hope y'all have a great weekend.. and Roll tide!

No comments: