I will soon be coming up on my first year anniversary. Lil hubby and I were married on Dec 13, 2008. We had been together for what seems like forever and I didn't think I could learn anything else about the 2 of us. However, no matter how much you already know, there's always more to learn, right? So I thought it only appropriate to start a list, that I'm sure I will return to add to at later times.
-No matter how much you love your significant other, there will be at least one habit that he/she has that really urks you.
-Regardless of how long those pajama bottoms, etc have been lying in the floor, if they aren't in the hamper, they are still clean and he will come looking for them as soon as you pick them up.
-If you think your bed is pretty big, get married and you will change your mind in an instant. Also, the covers could never be made big enough for the 2 of you and you will always blame the other for stealing them.
-You will find faults in yourself and will try as hard as you can to convince yourself you are not turning into your mother.
-Mr. Perfect does have faults. Do not remind him, he knows whether he wants to admit it or not.
-It takes longer than a year to get used to your husband's snoring.. I'll let you know when this actually happens.
-It's ok if the house is not perfect, if there are clothes to be washed and dirty dishes in the sink. Spend time together, and those chores will still be there when you are done. Your house will never be spotless, even if you spent every waking moment trying to keep it that way. Do what you can, when you can, and go on and enjoy life.
-Don't wait until you have enough money to vacation, marry, buy a house, etc. Regardless of how much money you make, you will never have "planned" for enough.
5 comments:
Got married on 10-06-07.
Bought my first pair of ear plugs 10-13-07.
Ahh a full nights sleep is a beautiful thing:-)
These are allll so true! My husband always comes looking for the PJ bottoms when I pick them up! ha!
So true and so cute! Love this post
Great post ma'm! So true...and the snoring thing, I think gets worse! Ugh, ear plugs are your friend! :)
Hope you are having a great day!
love this post! so true!
PS...email me if you'd like to do the love dare! I love learning about new couples! thanks for all the sweet comments!
Post a Comment