Wednesday, April 28, 2010

50 Random Things about Me..

Yes, I'm such a copy-cat and stole this from Along the way with K+J. I am just really curious to see if I can think of 50 Random facts to include.. so.. here I go.

1. Born in one of the smallest places in AL, way out in the country. Although I'm sure I have a little country accent, I am probably the least country of all my "city" friends.
2. I hate hate hate spiders. I hate them when they are alive and hate them when, thanks to hubby, they are dead.
3. I love cheese and could probably eat it at every single meal.
4. I clean my ears out every single morning when I get out of the shower. Overkill? Probably, but I can't stand the thought of having earwax showing in my ears... Ick.
5. Some of my best friends are old enough to be my mother or father. True story.
6. Laundry has to be my least favorite chore.
7. If I break one fingernail, the others must go as well.
8. I can touch my tongue to my nose without any trouble.
9. I have the tightest hamstrings ever!! I was the "dummy" in PTA school more times than not because of this.
10. I hate speaking in public, yet loved public speaking class.
11. I have a certain 'pattern' when it comes to morning routines and if one things goes differently, I will be late because it throws the rest of my morning off.
12. I hate hate hate to be late. I'd rather be 20 mins early than to be late.
13. I am only 24 years old, but am in the bed most nights before 8:30.
14. Cheesy Doritos are my favorite chips- I suck the cheese off and then eat the chip.
15. Chips on my sandwiches? Don't mind if I do.
16. Mustard makes me absolutely GAG. Give me all the mayo you can, but hold the mustard please.
17. I would be a full-time student for the rest of my life if it were a paying job.
18. I pray every day for the child that hubby and I will one day be blessed with.
19. I like to watch movies, but never watch the same movie twice.
20. I get extremely claustrophobic rather quickly. My personal space is much more personal than to others.
21. I was never the "I love you" type until I got married and tell my mother probably 2-3 times a day now, before I will ever get off the phone with her.
22. I still don't like to step on cracks, in case it one day decides to really break my mother's back.
23. I met my half-brother on Myspace. True story.
24. My middle name is Karroll- like Carol on crack, yes I know.
25. My parents actually spelled my middle name Karrol, but I changed the spelling when I got married because all other legal documents, including all the way through school was spelled the way it is now.
26. It takes my breath away to think I will be 25 years old this year!
27. I didn't find out my brother was actually only a half-brother until I was married and moved away. I was actually my parents only child and never knew.
28. I have a huge pet peeve when people talk uneducated. Oh, and, by the way, there is a difference in their, there, and they're. I should have become an Englis teacher.
29. I buy myself non-Mother's Day presents.
30. I have an awful problem with buying flipflops.. and sunglasses. Oh, and purses. I don't even remember having some of the ones I find daily.
31. I don't like my food to touch on my plate.
32. I LOVE yardsales, thrift stores, and warehouse sales.
33. Friends will always be my favorite TV show, even though it doesn't come on anymore.
34. I love to sing. I hate to be nervous in front of people, especially people I know. I quit singing because I get too nervous in front of my church members..
35. I like bananas, like pudding, hate banana pudding.
36. I get freaked out when it comes to clowns.
37. I have been a point away from losing my driver's license more times than not. I've flipped a car, ran stopsigns, got speeding tickets, wrecked more times than I can count. But, I promise I'm a good driver :)
38. I have a yorkie and I call her my fur-baby.
39. My name is Emily and I am a hypochondriac. Really I am.
40. I could probably count the number of times since I got married on one hand that hubby or I have made the bed.
41. I have to lay on my back when I go to bed. I can't sleep on my back, but I have to lay there for a second or else I cannot fall asleep.
42. I have a crazy obsession for SEC football- my heart will always belong to the Crimson Tide.
43. I cannot go underwater without holding my nose because I feel like I can't breath and suck in water.
44. If you hold my nose closed outside the water, I forget to breath and hold my breath... hubby finds this funny and fun to use to torment me.
45. I am afraid of heights.
46. I spoil most secrets meant for me by digging around until I find out the secret and then I get mad because it's not a secret anymore.
47. I set my alarm clocking at the same time each morning, but reset it and get up at the same time, 30 mins later than the original time, every morning.
48. I used to sleep walk- I'd dust furniture,dance, run around in circles, the whole nine yards.
49. I bite the end off of whole pickles and suck the juice out first.
50. I am a blog stalking, facebook following, non-myspace tweeter with too much time on her hands and no gumption to do anything with it... but she made it to her 50 random things...

Hope you enjoyed, if you are still reading.. HAVE A GREAT NIGHT!! :)

Oh.. and 51. It is going to kill me to not do it, but I will not go back and proofread this post. If there are mistakes, just correct them in your minds.

No comments: