Can I just say am I completely amazed at the above statement? I have been so tired lately and, for the first time in at least a week, I am actually awake past my "bed time" LOL. Sad, I know. But, I have just felt like, lately, I can't get enough rest.
I can now check off another item from my to-do-before-I-die list. I have now taken a Zumba class! Did I love it?!? Absolutely! If you need me on Thursday night from now on, you'll know where to find me. The gym where I work offers the Zumba class on Tuesday at 10:00 and Thursday at 6:30 starting this week. I have to work during the Tuesday class, which stinks might I add, but you can bet I will be catching the Thursday one. I loved it. I love to dance (it would be better if no one could watch, but hey, can't be choosy) and it is very much full of dance moves.. Loved it!
Kenneth and I are at a stand-still on our house situation right now. We thought we were on the road to closing on our house and moving our things to my mom's for a few months while we get the building under way, and lo and behold we get a call from Vanessa, the realtor. She lets us know that an appraisor would have to come out and do another appraisal because the people trying to buy it were unable to get the type loan they were trying for... WHAT THE HECK? Haven't you ever heard of PRE-APPROVAL people? Don't get my hopes up if you haven't even been approved! So, long story short, the appraisal guy came out Wed and we are just sitting and waiting and sitting and waiting. I still believe that everything is going to work out. It's just a little trial of faith. Just have to trust that our God is still in control.
So, Saturday is A-Day in Tuscaloosa (Woot!! Woot!! National Champions!) and hubby and I will be up bright and early to venture on over for a day of fun in the sun. It should be very interesting as always. We have gone every year we have been together, so why make it any different this year? Sunday, we plan to go to church in the morning and then head over to our friends house in Thorsby (sp?) and let the guys do a little fishing.. maybe fish a little myself... and a little fourwheeler riding.. and enjoy another day in the pretty weather (hopefully).
Speaking of weather.. can I just say, this pollen is ridiculous!! How is the pollen where you live?
1 comment:
Pollen here is killing me and my best friend named asthma LOL
Post a Comment