Tuesday, April 27, 2010

Feeling antsy.

There are so many things in my life right now that I am waiting on... waiting on our house to sell, waiting to get some of our debt paid off, waiting for Kenneth to start school and then be finished, waiting to build our dream home, waiting on God to bless us with a child of our own...

in all the waiting, I find myself feeling very antsy. I feel like there is so much time being wasted. I feel as if I should be doing something... what? I don't know, but something. I also feel as if I have become a lazy blob of nothing. Maybe I need to get back on the bandwagon and start back to working out more often. I started a Zumba class about 2 weeks ago, and weighed out for Scaleback Alabama, and I guess I decided I no longer had to workout on other days. WRONG.

I think it is time to stop wasting my days and off-time away. I will start doing more things that I enjoy and more things that I should be getting done as well. Starting after my much-needed nap, since I got off early today, I will sit down and try to get my checkbook caught up and get a start on this paying off debt stuff. Dave Ramsey, here I come.. right after my nap...

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

It's hard when you find your self in that "in between" stage in life. When you know what you'd like to happen and you're just waiting on it to get here. You feel kind of stuck, but the thing to try to remember is each day is a gift and maybe you're not where you want to be just yet but you should still try to live for today. I know, it's easier said than done. Trust me, I know. But, try finding things that make you happy now, while the other things get ready to happen.

I say that I know, because I'm ready to finish grad school (and I just started), I'm ready to get our debt paid off (getting there), I'm ready for our house to be on the market and sold (we're preparing for our house to go on the market), for us to find our dream home, and to have children (we've been trying for a year). So, I definitely know how you feel in some instances!