Fourth of July Update..
(Just FYI- I've been trying to post this since Tuesday!! Blogger just isn't liking me!)
Hubby and I have kept ourselves busy this summer!! I have been a little absent lately, but I do not apologize. I have been utterly exhausted but have had the best time the past few weeks. Summertime is my all-time favorite holiday and I feel like I am wasting it away if I am behind a computer in the afternoons!
So, what have we been amusing ourselves with this summer thus far?
Our most recent adventure consisted of packing up somewhat spur-of-the-moment and going to MS to visit with hubby's father, Bo, and his wife, Charlotte.
These 2 lovelies are one of our favorite couples to spend time with. Seeing as how they live in another state, it gets hard sometimes to make time to see them, but it is always worth it in the end.
We had such a fabulous 4th of July weekend with them and can't wait to see them again...
We love you guys!!
Here's a few pics I took playing around with my new camera.. yes, there is a lot to learn.. while we were lounging around in the pretty weather. We played beanbag toss, had some cool drinks, ate some wonderful grilled food, and even watched some awesome fireworks..
And, as I look at their neighbor's yard, the flag is blowing in the breeze, and I remember just why we celebrate this holiday weekend.. thank you for all who have fought for our independence!
No comments:
Post a Comment