Tuesday, July 6, 2010

Up for a challenge?!?

I was blog surfing earlier today and ran across multiple blogs boasting their decision to participate in a challenge to read the entire bible in 90 days-- well technically, 88 days with 2 grace periods.

They even had checkoff lists, and if you have followed my blog long enough to get a good look at my life, you would know that I LOVE checklists.. It gives me such a feeling of accomplishment to be able to make every little check mark..

So, here I go, ready to take the challenge.. want to join in?
You can print off your own checklist here. Best of luck to you all!!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I've *tried* to do something similar and used youversion.com (I think that's the correct url.) You can get an app on your phone and read online, too.

Elle Sees said...

Whew! I don't think I could do it in 90 days. I'd want to absorb it!